Bickford’s Plant Milks Gift In Store (Reusable Eco-Friendly Coffee Cup) – Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions provide information regarding the Bickford’s Plant Milks Reusable -Eco-Friendly Coffee Cup Gift In Store with purchase.
- The Bickford’s Plant Milks Reusable Coffee Cup Gift In Store (GIS Promotion) is owned and managed by Bickford’s Australia Pty Ltd 12 932 246 834 (Bickford’s), whose main office is at 162 Cross Keys Road, Salisbury South, South Australia 5106.
- Participation in the Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions. Any person not complying with these terms and conditions is ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Acceptance of a single Bickford’s Plant Milks Reusable Coffee Cup (Cups) and participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promotion runs in New South Wales from 00:01 ACST on 23 June 2021 until 23.59 ACDT on 29 June 2021, or while stocks last (Offer Period).
- Redemptions for Cups may continue until 23.59 ACDT on 7 June 2021 for South Australia and Victoria, or while stocks last and until 23.59 ACDT on 23 June 2021 for New South Wales, or while stocks last.
- Bickford’s reserves the right to change the Offer Period in any State or Territory at any time (including, without limitation, extending the Offer Period) in its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia
- Any failure by Bickford’s to act or enforce these terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of Bickford’s right to take any such action.
- If any of these terms and conditions are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these terms and conditions and the amended terms and conditions will remain in force.
Each provision of these terms and conditions is severable. The terms and conditions remain enforceable even if individual clauses are removed or deemed unenforceable.
- Customers will be eligible to receive one (1) single Cup in a single transaction in a participating store whereby purchasing any TWO Bickford’s Plant Milk flavours or more during the Offer Period. (Eligible Transaction).
- Participating stores are set out in Annexure A.
- An eligible transaction will generate a coupon on the customers receipt, which can be surrendered for a single Cup.
- Participating Bickford’s Plant Milks Products are set out in Annexure B.
- Excluded are Purchases of any other Bickford’s products.
- Eligible transactions are in-store only, this promotion is not applicable to online transactions.
- Bickford’s may, in its sole discretion, offer additional methods to collect Cups. These offers may include the provision of bonus Cups on certain days, through certain channels or on purchase of certain products. If implemented, Bickford’s will communicate such offer through in store marketing or its website or social media.
- Bickford’s reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend or introduce further participating products during the Offer Period that will entitle customers to receive bonus Cup/s.
Bickford’s Plant Milks Reusable Coffee Cup Gift In Store
- There are a total of 5 unique colours of Cups Bickford’s branded to collect with colours corresponding to each of Bickford’s Plant Milk flavors.
- Bickford’s, in their sole discretion and subject to stock availability, will provide a single Cup to customers who have completed an eligible transaction and surrendered a valid coupon.
- The Cups are provided to customers entirely at random and cannot be exchanged by Bickford’s team members for another colour.
- The Cups are not transferrable or exchangeable (as between the customer and Bickford’s, cannot be redeemed for or substituted with cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- 15,000 of Cups in total are to be distributed to participating accounts and therefore available for redemption in participating stores during the offer period.
- If Bickford’s forms the view in its sole discretion that a customer has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, Bickford’s reserves the right to not provide or withhold the Cup from that customer. Bickford’s or its nominee’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cups will only be available during the Offer Period or while stocks last. Bickford’s accepts no liability if Cups become unavailable.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Bickford’s, including but not limited to, pandemic, epidemic, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Bickford’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Further, Bickford’s may also recommence the promotion on the same terms in its sole discretion.
- Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose other obligations including statutory consumer guarantees which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified except to a limited extent. To the extent permitted by law, Bickford’s excludes all guarantees, warranties, conditions, or other terms that apply under or are implied by statute, common law or trade customer or usage except as set out in these terms and conditions.
- If in the conduct of this promotion, Bickford’s is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth.) or is implied by any other Commonwealth, State or Territory law that cannot be excluded, Bickford’s liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit provided.
- Bickford’s, its associated agencies, companies and third parties associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of opportunity, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any benefit, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case the liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes, or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- As a condition of accepting the Cup and participating in the promotion on behalf of a recipient or customer under the age of 18 years old, the recipient’s or customer’s parent or guardian accepts these terms and conditions.
NSW License Number: TP/00980
Annexure A – Participating Stores:
Hastings Co Op
Annexure B – Product Range:
Bickford’s Plant Milk – Almond 1L,
Bickford’s Plant Milk – Oat 1L,
Bickford’s Plant Milk – Cashew 1L,
Bickford’s Plant Milk – Macadamia 1L,
Bickford’s Plant Milk – Pistachio 1L.