250ml Bickfords Oat milk
10ml white vinegar
180g plain flour
40g caster sugar
5g baking powder
pinch of salt
40g melted butter or coconut oil
Extra coconut oil to cook
Blueberries, banana and maple syrup to serve
1. Sift together the dry ingredients and then slowly whisk in the Oat milk and melted butter/oil until it comes together to a smooth batter.
2. Heat a frypan on medium heat with a spoon of coconut oil.
3. Spoon in pancake mix and cook on one side until the outer edge is cooked and bubbles appear on the surface.
4. Turn and cook very briefly and remove onto a serving plate. Repeat with the remaining mix.
5. Serve with fresh berries, slices of banana and a good drizzle of maple syrup.