Choc Coffee Scones
- Makes 16 x 6cm or 12 x8cm
- 420g plain flour
- 30g baking Powder
- 5g salt
- 80g butter
- 220ml milk
- 100ml Bickford’s Iced Coffee Syrup
- 100g choc chips
- Coffee cream
- 600ml cream
- 150ml Bickford’s Iced Coffee Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, rub in the butter, then add the choc chips, milk and iced coffee syrup. Bring together but do not over mix
- Sprinkle your work surface with a little flour and turn out the scone mix. Lightly pat down to about 1 inch thick
- Cut out rounds with a cookie/scone cutter and place on a lined baking tray with each scone touching each other. Brush with a little extra milk
- Bake in a hot oven at 210°C for 10 minutes and reduce the oven to 180°C for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve with coffee cream.
- Whip together until firm and serve with coffee scones.